Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Day to Celebrate!

Today, I am celebrating ONE YEAR of freedom!  Freedom from what you ask??



Freedom from:
~My ex-husband:
     ~Oppression
     ~Mean Words
     ~Fuel for my eating disorder
     ~Lies
     ~Fear
     ~Any kind of abuse that you can't get arrested for
     ~Infidelity
     ~General Sick Relationship
~Anorexia:
     ~Starving myself
     ~Extreme Exercising
     ~Out of Control Anxiety
     ~Workaholism
     ~Hating myself
     ~Numbing my emotions
     ~Being Barbie
     ~Emptiness
     ~Sadness and Loneliness
     ~Fighting to be what everyone else wanted
     ~In-authenticity
     ~Physical Exhaustion and Sickness


That is a lot of baggage gone, and I am now free and clear of that which tied me up and held me down.  I am in love with the new me, I am healthy, happy, strong, vibrant, glowing, intelligent, competent, sexy, driven, beautiful, and loved beyond what I could ever imagine.  I have my relationship back with my Lord and Saviour Jesus, and I am able to live a life that I never dreamed possible.  No longer do I live every day in fear, I now walk in freedom and independence.  Truth is my guide instead of lies and deceit, and I have integrity that I am in control of rather than being controlled like a puppet.  


I have survived, and rather than just living, I am thriving.  I am in school, I have reconnected with all of the family that was estranged due to my marriage, I have made numerous new friends who love me for me, not for what I weigh, I have reconnected with old friends that were "not okay" according to my ex, and I can see a future which is bright and exciting.  I still get scared, the only difference is that the people around me now help me to see the truth instead of trying to fuel the fear like my ex-husband and my eating disorder did.  I am loving life and I give some credit to the amazing support I have been given, and mainly to the strength that my God gave me.  He has never left my side, and sometimes He was carrying me.  PRAISE GOD!


You are Loved!
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?...