Saturday, January 8, 2011

Well Here We Are

A Blog, FINALLY!

Here I am, months after first thinking to create a blog.  I ran this idea past quite a few friends, and after praying about it, I decided to go ahead with the creation not only as an outlet for ideas and passions, but also as a place to publicly share my love of writing.  I was so blessed to hear that many people were interested in subscribing after reading some of my notes on Facebook, it is a true testament to how the written word can bring people together and spur fantastic discussion.  


This forum is for you to enjoy and for me to write.  Feel free to leave comments (I encourage you to do so), my only stipulation is that when reading and commenting we all have an open mind and can agree to disagree if needed.  We all have important ideas and opinions and I respect yours as much as I would like you to respect mine.  I will also make sure to be respectful in my posts while maintaining my integrity and sometimes pushing the envelope.  

I hope you enjoy this process as much as I will enjoy sharing it.  

You are Loved
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?...